Westmoreland Apartments – 5509 SE 22nd Ave #3B. (map) This one bedroom, downstairs unit has a remodeled kitchen and bathroom, and hardwood and laminate floors throughout. Laundry machines on site. Raised beds available for gardening. Well insulated windows means you hardly hear the road once you’re inside.
Photos taken last year, shower is being retiled and getting new hardware. Fridge is being replaced. Kitchen and bathroom flooring is being updated to a newer vinyl floor.
Easy access to McLoughlin Blvd / Hwy 99, Max Orange Line, Tri-Met buses 19, and 70.
Close to Papa Haydn, Yukon Tavern, Communion Bakehouse, U-Brew, 24 Hour Fitness, Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge, Reed College – plus everything else the Sellwood / Moreland neighborhood has to offer!
- Monthly Rent: $1,450
- Application fee: $30 per adult
- Move-in costs: First month’s rent plus $1,000 refundable security deposit
- Available: June 24th
- Accepting applications: June 6th 4:00pm
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Approx. Sq Ft: 620
- Heat: Electric
- AC: Electric
- Appliances included: Range/oven, refrigerator. Coin laundry in shared utility room.
- Pets: Cats and well behaved dogs of any size welcome.
- Term: 1 year lease (or longer if desired), then turning month-to-month
- Utilities included in rent: Water, garbage
- Utilities paid by tenant: Electric
- Schools: Llewellyn (K-5), Sellwood (6-8), Cleveland (9-12)
- Type A accessible: No
Application accepted at 3:00pm on June 6th. All applications submitted before then will receive an 8 hour penalty per city of Portland.
To apply online: https://myrentalapplication.com/index/westmorelandapartments/LZI83
If you would prefer a paper application, contact us.
Lucca Monnie Beale, Monnie Management LLC – licensed by the state of Oregon