Westmoreland Apartments – 5509 SE 22nd Ave #1A. (map) This one bedroom, upstairs, end unit has a remodeled kitchen and bathroom, gets great light, and has laminate and tiles floors throughout. Laundry machines on site. Raised beds available for gardening. Well insulated windows means you hardly hear the road once you’re inside.
Easy access to McLoughlin Blvd / Hwy 99, Max Orange Line, Tri-Met buses 19, and 70.
Close to Papa Haydn, Yukon Tavern, Communion Bakehouse, U-Brew, 24 Hour Fitness, Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge, Reed College – plus everything else the Sellwood / Moreland neighborhood has to offer!
- Monthly Rent: $1,275
- Application fee: $30 per adult
- Move-in costs: First month’s rent plus $1,000 refundable security deposit
- Available: Feb 26th
- Accepting applications: Feb 22nd, 5pm
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Approx. Sq Ft: 620
- Heat: Electric
- Appliances included: Range/oven, refrigerator. Coin laundry in shared utility room.
- Pets: Cats and well behaved dogs of any size welcome.
- Term: 1 year lease (or longer if desired), then turning month-to-month
- Utilities included in rent: Water, garbage
- Utilities paid by tenant: Electric
- Schools: Llewellyn (K-5), Sellwood (6-8), Cleveland (9-12)
- Type A accessible: No
To apply online, click here
If you would prefer a paper application, contact us.