Applicant Screening Criteria
Applicants are urged to review the screening criteria to
determine if the requirements can be met. If any applicant needs
assistance in the application process, please advise the agent. A valid
explanation for any difference from the requirements may be considered
by the agent if provided by the applicants. If necessary, provide
supplemental evidence or explanation.
Failure to meet the screening criteria may be grounds for:
(I) The denial of the application, or (2) The requirement of a co-signer
who will also be required to meet the screening criteria and/or (3) The
requirement of payment of an additional deposit.
Incomplete, inaccurate, illegible or falsified information
may be grounds for rejection or termination of the rental agreement upon
- Application process
- At least one applicant must have viewed the property before
applying. Or, if unable to view in person, we can attempt to
arrange a virtual tour over facetime or skype, if the technology gods
are smiling on us.
- Each applicant over 18 shall submit a completed application that is
legible, verifiable and accurate.
- Each applicant shall provide picture identification for verification
of name and date of birth.
- An applicant screening charge of $30 per person 18 and over shall be
paid at the time of application. This charge is refundable if the
apartment is rented to someone else before your application is
- Monnie Management utilizes a Tenant Screening Service
- Monnie Management obtains credit reports of designated financially
responsible party/parties to verify financial information related to
rental historyMonnie Management obtains reports of civil and criminal
records to verify information related to rental history
- Start date of lease must be within two weeks of application approval
- Source and amount of income
- Total income of shall be 2 times the rent.
- Housing references
- The applicant(s) shall provide information necessary to verify
rental history (the previous two landlords) or home ownership.
- We do not rent to individuals who
have been evicted in the past 3 years
- Occupancy may not exceed two persons
per bedroom plus one extra
- All our rental units are non-smoking.